Always on the motive to do better for society
The COVID-19 has resulted in schools shut all across the country. As a result, education has changed dramatically, with the distinctive rise of e-learning, whereby teaching is undertaken remotely and on digital platforms..
NGO wants to provide tablets to the students so that they could continue their learning at home.
- Project Name: E-learning
- Social Problem – Online Education and unavailability of gadgets/smartphones
- A solution to the problem: Providing students of rural area with software and hardware for smooth and uninterrupted online education
- Location: villages of Obedullaganj block, district Raisen, M.P
- Age group: 10 yrs to 16 yrs
Establishment of Station Community Radio
For Facilitating interactive platforms amongst the rural and urban community of Obedullaganj block enabling an opportunity to highlight their concerns, issues, their creativity, express their views and learn from each other. And also effectively outreaching the target community to link them with developmental initiatives of the organization and to inform them about key flagship schemes of the Government namely Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Beti Bachao. Beti Padhao, Jan Dhan Yojna etc.
- Project Name: Setting Up Community Radio Station
- Social Problem – underprivileged villages due to lack of awareness about the govt. schemes and development programs and health awareness suggestions
- A solution to the problem: awareness of socio-economic development of the community
- Location: Rural areas of Raisen district, M.P